Applying is easy
- Applying for an apartment is done conveniently online. If you see a rental option that you like and want to apply, simply click the apply button within the listing on our FOR RENT page and answer the fields to the best of your abilities.
- One application per adult is required. We can process an application within a few business days once all required information has been submitted. Please contact us if you need any assistance with with the move-in process.
- We encourage the applicant to see the property they are interested in and discourage "sight unseen" move-ins.
When processing an application, we look at the following factors to determine an applicant's eligibility:
- Income: Applicant's combined income must exceed the property minimum income requirement, which is generally 3 times the amount of what the monthly rent would be. Income is verified through an applicant's pay stubs, which can be uploaded with the application.
- Employment: We look at the length of the applicant's job history, preferring at least 1 year, with work references provided from an employer, boss, supervisor, or manager.
- Screening: In order to complete the application, we order a screening report that includes both a credit check and a background check.
- Credit: In an applicant's credit report, we look at eviction history, credit score, and if applicant is under collections.
- Background: In an applications background check, we look at criminal history including arrests, felonies, and trends.